One of the most important things we do with our Reputation Management Campaigns is our brand review management.
At the Web and I, we make sure to stay ahead of the curve. We know that continual monitoring of brand reviews keeps us alert and provides us with the ability to properly react. This vigilant way of doing business has been at the root of our success.
Customers and critics are always reviewing our customers’ brands, and these reviews, whether good or bad, need to be responded to. This is the job of our professionals.
Always alert for the good of our clients, while maintaining strong ethical standards, the Web and I has developed a strategic plan that incorporates three main parts:
- The Reputation of the Brand:
- We respond to reviews one customer or critic at a time. We promote the reputation of the client through our responsiveness and connection with customers and critics.
- We use SEO techniques to index the responses in search engines so that they have a high page rank.
- The Experience of the Customer:
- We value our clients’ customers’ experiences, and we show that with our interaction with them online.
- We encourage reviews and remarks, and we keep an open dialog with customers and critics.
- We make sure that their comments always elicit a positive experience, so they keep coming back.
- Building Customer Relationships:
- We use reviews and our response process to build long-term relationships with your customers.
- We try to use our responses to bind your customers to your company and brand.
- Customers are more likely to bring repeat business when they feel that they have personalized attention. We work towards that and give your company the results it needs.
When you are in need of brand review management, you can call on us for a free consultation at 646-853-0573.
Are you aware of what customers are saying about your brand? Your customers are!
The management of your brand’s reputation is starting to become one of the most important parts of running a business. With an increasingly connected world, consumers are doing their homework, and they are also offering feedback in more places like Epinions.com, Yelp, YP.com, Ripoff Report, social networks, and niche sites specific to many different industries.
People are more likely to post comments about their negative experiences than their positive experiences. These opinions can change the way people see your business. If your customers are seeing your business online, 80% of them done a little looking online to try to read reviews when they are deciding whether to use your company. It is this process that makes the management of your reviews increasingly important.
Because it is important to you, the Web and I maintains the right professionals who are skilled in managing your online reputation, monitoring it, and safeguarding it. We will go to any effort to ensure that your company maintains a respectable online reputation.
Once you understand the critical importance of reputation management, it is also valuable to understand the process that the Web and I uses, which has earned us a great reputation with our clients. Our reputation management procedures has had a 100% successful track record improving the reputations of our clients.
Stage 1: Analyze
- Take inventory of the company’s reputation online.
- Create graphical representations of the online reputation.
- Provide a list of sources to support the research.
- Come up with incentives for existing clients to post positive comments and ratings on various online venues.
Stage 2: Reputation Improvement
- Publicize incentives for positive comments and ratings to existing customer base.
- Create links from the company’s website to the positive reviews, giving them higher search engine value.
- Use SEO methods to lessen the importance of negative reviews.
- Contact those with negative reviews and attempt to change their opinion and work with the company for their satisfaction so that comments may be removed.
Stage 3: Response Tactics
- Design and implement tactics to respond to negative comments and complaints systematically.
- Train the company to deal with negative comments and help them respond correctly.
- Post responses to negative comments that show the steps that have been taken to resolve the complaints.
Stage 4: Evaluation
- Work towards showing that the company and brand is a problem-solver and that they are willing to work with customers for their satisfaction.
- Evaluate the campaign to measure improvements.
- Build the company’s reputation and strengthen it, avoiding future negative comments.
When you are interested in reputation management, call us for a free consultation at 646-853-0573
Visibility in your target market is a goal that every business shares, and effective public relations campaigns are a great way to gain that visibility while also increasing website visits, sales leads, and driving more sales. More cost-effective than television and newspaper advertisements, public relations are getting results for businesses just like yours every day.
The role that public relations can play for your business in a competitive market is vital. The Web and I has valuable relationships with many major media outlets that your customers are looking at on the web, and we get our customers articles exposed there on a regular basis. These news outlets are always looking for reliable sources of articles, and we will help by writing the kind of articles that get picked up by the major news services.
We can provide the following related services:
- Writing and submitting press releases.
- Capitalize on article submission opportunities.
- Link your public relations campaign to an overall Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaign.
For more information or to get started on the path to increased visibility, call the Web and I for a free consultation today at 646-853-0573.